Friday, February 10, 2012

Interview NOTD & EOTD

A few weeks ago I posted my NOTD & EOTD for my missed interview. Today, I had a second shot at the interview (and to be honest I think it was a bust). Here's what I wore on my nails and eyes.

On my nails, I wore 10 Creamsicle. Painting my nails, I just wanted a creamsicle and I wished it was scented. It's a gorgeous creamy peachy orange color. This polish is probably better for layering but since I was going to an interview, I wanted a toned down look. I do not think it is possible to get this color opaque without using a base color underneath.
with flash
Brand: 10 Professional Nail Lacquer
Color Name/Number: Creamsicle
Finish: Jelly
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: yes
no flash

no flash




On my eyes, I used Maybelline 24 hr Color tattoo in tough as taupe as a base. Then I used taupe, dark brown and beige from my e.l.f. natural eyes palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi