Friday, February 10, 2012

Pebble Beach and Glitter

My neutral interview nails were too boring and after my mini retail therapy trip I had a new polish I wanted to play with. My new polish is Fire Opal Step 3 by Makeup Cherimoya. I saw the Pebble Beach Crystal Sand display at a Walgreens on my way home from my interview. It was my first time seeing it, so had I known (or paid attention to the display) I would have realized that these were meant for a gradient effect. I do intend on picking up some more of these.
I layered Fire Opal Step 3 over my previous NOTD. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was opaque in 1 coat! The website describes this polish as "a grainy texture, with the beach right at your hands". So I was expecting it to feel as gritty as some glitter polish or find beach sand in your car days after a trip to the beach. It wasn't that bad and if the grainy texture does bother you, a good top coat will smooth it over.

Brand: Makeup Cherimoya
Line: Pebble Beach
Color Name/Number: Fire Opal Step 3/ PB23
Finish: shimmer
Number of Coats: 1
Top Coat: yes

On my ring and pinky finger, I just layered 1 coat of SH Rock Candy.

Have you seen the Pebble Beach display?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi