Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Confetti

I intended to get this posted on Saturday (during the day) but we all know how weekends can be. This NOTD is somewhat Valentine's Day related but can be worn at any time. I'm sure I will be doing this NOTD again.

First, let me share my newest Spoiled polish, I Tripped on the Carpet. The main reason I bought up this polish is because of the name. It made me laugh because I'm a clumsy girl and have actually tripped on the carpet. LOL. Anyways, ITOTC is a red shimmer that still has a visible nail line with 3 coats. I'm not good at describing whether reds are blue based or orange based but I will say that this polish appears red in all lighting.
Brand: Spoiled by Wet n Wild
Line: CVS exclusive
Color Name/Number: I Tripped on the Carpet/S028
Finish: Shimmer
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: no
Then, I added Spoiled Shuffle the Deck. The glitter in Shuffle the Deck applies scattered, so you have to put it where you want it. The first coat I just went across the nail but second coat (and maybe a third) I only applied towards the tip.

Lastly, I added Kleancolor Fuschia Glitter over the entire nail just letting the big holo glitters go wherever they wanted. I like how it turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi