Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pink Wednesday - February 8

Hey bonitas! Here is my 2nd Pink Wednesday of the month! I am wearing Rimmel Electric Pink. It's definitely electric!!! This is my first time using a Rimmel polish and I'm pretty impressed. It applies so so smoothly and was opaque in 2 coats. This polish has the wide brush that some are not thrilled with. I actually don't mind the wide brush, especially when it makes the application so easy. I cannot speak for how long this polish actually lasts because I plan on taking it off tonight. If you are interested in the wear of this polish, just let me know.
Brand: Rimmel
Line: Lasting Finish Pro
Color/Number: Electric Pink 320
Finish: Shimmer
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: (in final picture below)

I then decided to attempt some Valentine's "nail art". I was inspired by these pins 1 and 2 to do an outline nail. Overall, I like how it looks but I think I need a thinner brush for the outline.
The  last step was using a paint brush and Wet n Wild French White Creme to do a heart.



What do you think of the outline? Does it look alright?

1 comment:

  1. So cute for Valentine's Day. I just saw somewhere that outlining the nail like you did is very in! =)

    http://pinktattooblog.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi