Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patricks Day! As you can probably guess today the Twinsies are posting St. Patrick's or green themed manicures today. 

I started with Sinful Colors Curry Up, then topped my accent nail with the Sinful Shamrock glitter and using Revlon Emerald and BM holiday plates my aunt sent me,  I stamped on some  festive appropriate clovers.

 My nieces wanted their nails green too.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
 
Amanda at Fashion Footing
 
Amber at Nails Like Lace
 
Bridget at A Painted Nail
 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 
 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
 
 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 
 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love that Sinful colors base. It's such a pretty shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice nails for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're real twins this week! I used the same stamping plate ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I love that you had a little nail party with them, that's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute that your nieces wanted green nails too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi