Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Pinterest Inspiration (NCC - Fashion 1)

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm kinda got a 2in1 for you all to take a look at today. Twinsie Tuesday's theme for this week is inspired by Pinterest and the theme for Nail Challenge Collaborative is Fashion. I figured why not combine the two?

So I searched Pinterest for some fashion inspired nails and came across this pin that not only (loosely) falls into the fashion theme but is Disney related as well, score! So here's my recreation...

 I started with Sinful Colors Endless Blue and Pullover. Once Endless Blue was dry, I topped it with Nanaocco Magic Kingdom. Then on my accent nail, I used Sinful Colors Be My Valentine and some red acrylic paint to make the (too large) bow.


Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer

Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas



6 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi