Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pink Wednesday - Sinful Colors Bikini

Hey bonitas! It seems like it has been awhile since I have posted for Pink Wednesday. Today I have the gorgeous Bikini from Sinful Colors. It is a beautiful shimmery hot pink that seems comparable to other pinks in my collection. I read that it is a dupe for OPI Be a Dalia won't you? I'm not sure when Bikini was released but it has a white label, so it's rather new I suppose.
Brand: Sinful Colors
Color Name/Number: Bikini/1101
Finish: slight shimmer
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

Then because I wanted to use Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, (which I just found last week at a different Walgreens.  I snatched two up, one for me and one for a friend.) I added one layer of that on my accent nails. Then because I was curious to use Kleancolor Sweet Pink, I added two layers of that over my other nails. It gives it a nice blue sheen. I bet Sweet Pink would look wicked awesome over a black or dark blue.




3 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi