Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Getting to know me!

I saw this on Polish and Charms and thought it would be fun to do! So here goes!

A is for Age: I will be 28 on July 26. gulp.

B is for Breakfast today: This morning I had Wheat thins Flat bread with hummus and tuna fish.

C is for current Craving: Peanut butter chocolate shake or a Dole Whip from Disney.

D is for Dinner tonight: I have no clue but it's not my turn to cook.

E is for favorite type of Exercise: I like Zumba.

F is for irrational Fear: Dying before I become a mother.

G is for Goals you have for yourself:  To become a mother and a kindergarten teacher.

H is for Hometown: My home town is Orlando, Fl.

I is for something Important: Family.  (I agree with Meredith.)

J is for current favorite Jam: We are Young.

K is for Kids: None yet but does my pup count?
M is for the most recent way you spent Money: Rent, polish, dog toys (and 1/2 on my Kindle fire, thanks babe!)

N is for something you Need: To stop eating so much so I can lose weight!

O is for Occupation: I am a Line therapist.

P is for Pet Peeve: Stupid and rude people.

Q is for a Quote: "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

R is for a Random fact about you: I once lived in Puerto Rico.

S is for the most random place(s) you have ever Slept: at church?

T is for favorite Treat: Chocolate!

U is for something that makes you Unique: My laugh. 

V is for favorite Vegetable: My favorite vegetable is broccoli but it can't be too hard. 

W is for today’s Workout: I took my pup for a walk.

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Too many to remember, my childhood doctor wanted to put me in a bubble.



Y is for Yesterday’s highlight: Making homemade meatballs for the first time.

Z is for your time Zone: Central

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi