Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Sinful Colors Display

I saw this new Sinful display at Walgreens on my way home from work yesterday. I wish I could have picked up all the colors I don't have but couldn't do that at the time. This display was not marked with a name but Rocknpolish told me on twitter that this is the sheer shimmers collection. 3 of the 8 in this collection are not new to me. From left to right, they are: Glass Pink, Cream Pink, Luminary, Cinderella, Firefly, Sweet Dreams, Flutter and Morning Star. So far, I have the four on the left and hope to get the other four soon.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi