Sunday, April 1, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 14 - Striped Mani

 The 14th week of the 52 week challenge is a striped mani. I've always liked how striped manis look on other nail bloggers but on me I was timid to try it because my lines wouldn't be straight and I don't have the proper tools. One reason I am loving this challenge is because it is pushing me to do nail designs that I probably wouldn't ever do.

For today's challenge, I used Revlon Coconut Crush as my base color (with the exception of my ring finger which I did opposite) and Sinful Colors Luminary. To do the stripes, I used a paint brush with a thin tip. What do other nail bloggers use for their stripes?



I really hope I'm not leaving anyone out in the list below. I know how that feels to be left out, so if your name is missing from the list please let me know in the comments or by email. Be sure to check out the other striped manicures for this week's challenge.

I'm still thinking
Polished & Not Quite Put Together

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi