Friday, March 30, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge Day 7

Day 7 of the Girly-Girl Challenge is Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice: "That's what little girls are made of. Show off your sweet (or spicy) inspired nails". When I read Sugar, spice and everything nice, I can't help but think of PowerPuff Girls, which is how I chose my color theme for this manicure. I used 3 coats of each polish, Milani Digital, Milani Hi-Tech, and WnW Blue Wants to be a Millionaire. On my ring finger and thumb, I topped the colors with China Glaze Snow Globe. I then used NYC Little Italy for my "sugar drops" and the candy pieces.




I can't believe this challenge is almost over. Check out the other ladies participating in this challenge.

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog


Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road


Stephanie of A Little Polish

Kelly of PolishEnthusiast
 -change to DevilishPolish

Jodi of Captivating Claws

Danielle of Lacquer Lover

Elly of Polishable

Olivia of Unprofessional Nails

Kate of This Charming Kate

Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails

Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady

Eugenia of Talon-ted

Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind

Amanda of Nox Nails

Ashley of Smashley Sparkles

Sarah of See Sarah Swatch

Emily of The Lacquerologist

Jess of LuvMyLacquer

Tressa of O' Natur Nail


Amanda of Berry Polished

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi