Wednesday, March 28, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 13 - Ruffian Mani (pink Wednesday)

I apologize for my 52 week challenge post being late this week. I came down with some type of cold at the end of last week. Then on Sunday, Loro and I went to pick up our new puppy, Toro. Needless to say, I didn't feel like painting my nails all weekend and didn't do so until Monday night for Twinsie Tuesday.

Today's post is somewhat of a 2 in 1, 52 week challenge and Pink Wednesday. My bottom layer of my ruffian is Wet n Wild Fuschiarama. Then on top I used my Black Night franken. I like how my ruffian turned out and how they look on others. I hope to do more in the future and they end up looking better.




Be sure to check out the other ruffian manicures from the other bloggers participating in this challenge and if your name is missing from this list feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi