Monday, April 2, 2012

World Autism Awareness Day - Let's wear blue polish!!

This weekend when I was trying to catch up on the blogs in my Google Reader, I came across Ashley's post about World Autism Awareness Day. I work with children who have autism, so why not participate and promote awareness! On my nails I am wearing two coats of each Sinful Colors Neptune and Morning Star. The puzzle piece on my accent nail was drawn by hand and done with a thin paint brush dipped into Neptune.

Brand: Sinful Colors
Line: Cast Away Collection
Color Name/Number: Neptune
Finish: shimmer
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

Brand: Sinful Colors
Line: Girls in Pearls Sheer Shimmer Collection (source)
Color Name/Number: Morning Star
Finish: shimmer
Number of Coats: 2
Top Coat: no

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I tried to do a puzzle piece accent nail, but I just couldn't get it right. Yours looks awesome!!! And yay for awareness! These posts mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi