Sunday, April 15, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 16 - Dotticure

 When I saw Dotticure on the list of challenges, I wondered why there would be Polka Dot and Dotticure. Aren't they both the same thing? Nevertheless, I wanted to do this "dotticure" different than my polka dot mani so I went for a clearish base with colors. My boyfriend told me this was the best design I've done so far, so that makes this my favorite mani.
 For this dotticure, I used a base color of Sinful Colors Glass Pink. Then I used my dotting tool (an actual dotting tool this time, YAY!) and used OPI Pink Friday, China Glaze Tinsel and LA Colors Art Deco White for the dots. In the last two pictures I used NYC Grand Central Station for my top coat.




 Be sure to check out the other bloggers who did a dotticure this week. If your name needs to be added to this list just send me an email to let me know.







 I love reading your comments! If you would like to comment on my post but do not see the DISQUS form, please click on the title of this post. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi