Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fish Egg Friday

At the last minute I decided to run to Michael's and participate in Fish Egg Friday (which I just read about today via some of the blogs listed below.




Here's the story: This manicure was originally done by Dashing Diva last year. Apparently a certain brand decided to email a few bloggers and tell them they cannot call their DIY manicures "caviar manicures" because they were in the process of trademarking it.

Last night it was decided that nail bloggers would band together and take a stand thus resulting in Fish Egg Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi