Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday - February 1

under desk lamp, no flash
Today I am wearing Revlon Posh Pink. This pink polish is a light Barbie pink. The formula is just right but it applies streaky. It took 3 coats to build up the color but still looks streaky. On my accent nail, I applied 2 coats of SH Hidden Treasure inspired by my friend, Tammi's NOTW last week. Although in most pictures, it does not pick up the awesomeness. I would personally describe this polish as having a slight frost finish.
ceiling light, no flash

ceiling light, no flash
 Brand: Revlon
Color Name/Number: Posh Pink/912
Finish: Frost?
Number of coats: 3
Top Coat: Yes
sunlight from window

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi