Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday EOTD - 1

Here's another post for you today! My Pink Wednesday eyes, even though I'm just hanging around the house. AS much as I love my nail polish, I miss playing around with my eyeshadow. There isn't much excitement around me, so most of my days are spent at home in front of my computer. I can't let all my pretty shadows go to waste, right?! BTW, as usual I'm not wearing any concealer or foundation.


I don't like posting pictures of my lips, but I thought the color was really pretty so I wanted to share. (Yes, there was some photo editing done around my lips but this is the only photo that was edited.)


For this look I used the top 2 shadows from the Milani Runway Eyes Palette. As a base, I used 24 hour color tattoo in Too Cool. In my crease and outer V, I used the pink from the HIP duo in Brazen (thanks Dollie!) As a base for my highlight under my brow, I used the illuminator from the NYC custom compact with the top milani eyeshadow over it. On my lips I used, Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Passion with a few dabs of NYC Chiffon over it and completed the lip look with a gloss from a palette I got in Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi