Monday, January 30, 2012

Showgirl Chic

 A polish I really wanted from China Glaze's Eye Candy collection was Lorelai's Tiara (and Love Marilyn, but that's another post).My friend Ashleigh told me I could me that Sally Hansen's Gem Crush collection had the dupe for Love Marilyn so when I went to pick up that dupe I saw Showgirl Chic on the shelf but didn't purchase it that day. Soon after I saw Glitter Obsession's post comparing Lorelai's Tiara and Showgirl Chic. I honestly could not tell the difference between the two and was kicking myself for not picking it up when I saw it. Luckily when I went back to CVS they still had it. I paid $6.79 (plus tax) for Showgirl Chic and while I could have got it online for $3.50, I'd end up paying more for shipping. So to me the $6.79 is justifiable (this time).
 On my accent nail, I am wearing Sinful Colors Love Nails. Showgirl Chic is not that gritty. The formula of Showgirl is runny so it can be a little difficult to apply. I recommend letting the polish drip off the big paddle brush before painting the nail.
Brand: Sally Hansen
Line: Gem Crush
Color Name/Number: Showgirl Chic 01
Finish: Glitter
Number of Coats: 3
Top Coat: Not at time of picture



Do you own Showgirl Chic or Lorelai's Tiara? Is Lorelai's Tiara as runny as Showgirl Chic?

2 comments:

  1. OOh I almost got that sally hansen polish! I should go look at it again because it looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi