Sunday, January 29, 2012

52 week challenge - Week 5 - Newspaper Mani

 I was looking forward to doing this week's challenge because it was one I wanted to try. I had a little trouble at first because the first newspaper I used would not transfer to my nail. I think it was because it was not a "traditional" newspaper. I then found a section of "traditional" newspaper on a top shelf of a closet (side note: newspaper is great for cleaning mirrors) and didn't have any more trouble.
 For my mani, I sponged on a franken gray to half of my nail and then painted 4 coats of WnW 2% Milk over my whole nail. I was going for an "old faded yellow newspaper" look.
 This was an easy mani and I would probably try this again.



Check out some of the newspaper manis for this week's challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi