Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pink Wednesday - Watercolor Pinks

Hey there everyone! I'm up really late and figured I should post this pink Wednesday now or else it might not actually make it up on Wednesday. Last week Sarah from Chalkboard Nails posted her Watercolor Nails. I loved how it looked and it seemed easy enough that even I could do. To test the waters, I wanted to try it with one color family first and of course I chose PINK! I will be trying this again with assorted colors.
behind bright lighting, no flash

behind bright lighting, no flash

no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi