Monday, January 16, 2012

Name Change!

Hello lovelies! I am writing this post to announce my blog name change. I've been doing some thinking and wasn't satisfied with sexxystarr1009 anymore. I felt it was keeping new readers away from my blog. So I knew I wanted to change my name but I wanted to keep starr1009 because that's just me. However, I couldn't come up with anything that sounded good.

I turned to my friend Lia on twitter and she suggested a few that I liked but then I could not narrow it down. So then I called Loro and asked his opinion on the ones I liked that Lia chose, and then Dollie and my sister. Everyone "voted" for the same and now my blog's name is changed to beautystarr1009.

My Youtube (and just about every other social network I signed up as sexxystarr1009) will be staying the same. Although, I might change my twitter. I won't be going back and changing any pictures because that is too time consuming. Technically, I'm supposed to be writing a paper for child psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi