Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects: Asylum and Twisted

Yes, polish lovers I found the newly released (it is still new, right?) Finger Paints Special Effects collection. And not only did I find it, I got the colors I wanted. The first Sally's I went to said they had Twisted on the shelves but once I got there they didn't. Luckily, Loro was willing to drive to the other Sally's (which was quite a distance - he said we've drove far for his video games, why not for my nail polish) and I got Asylum and Twisted. I did not want Flecked and Motley (because I want to get Zoya Opal and Maisie) nor did I want Flashy (because I have Hidden Treasure and plus I want Zoya Chloe). Now once I happily showed Loro what I got, of course he said "you got two of the same polish?" Uhh, no babe they are completely different, I assure you that.
flash

no flash, under desk lamp
Details
Brand: Finger Paints
Line: Special Effects Collection
Color Name: Asylum and Twisted
Number of Coats: 2 (over 1 coat of WnW Black Creme)
Top coat: Not at time of picture
flash
*This polish was purchased with a gift card that I got for Christmas.


Will you be hunting down any of these flakies or are you waiting for the Zoya Fleck Effects? 
Did you have trouble finding them in your area?

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I really want to get Twisted!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi