Thursday, January 5, 2012

Current Nails: French Mani

 If you follow my personal blog, I uploaded one of these pics for project365. I had another appointment that needed "professional" nails so I went with a classic French Mani. I intended for this to be a "pink and white" for Pink Wednesday but my 10 professional Perfectly Pink wasn't pink enough (After I painted my nails, I added more drops of pink to get what I call "perfectly pink", so that's why it's a deeper pink in the bottle than on my nails). I achieved this mani with tape otherwise the line wouldn't be as straight. I haven't had a "classic" french mani on my nails since I used to get acrylics back in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi