Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sinful Colors: Social Ladder

2 coats, no top coat or base coat
Social Ladder is a sheer white with iridescent pink shimmer (green shimmer can also be seen in some lighting). It is a color I have had in my collection for awhile but was left behind at my dad's house. This color is perfect for job interviews or if you don't want a lot of attention on your nails. Since Social Ladder is a sheer color, there will still be a VNL even after multiple coats unless you use it for layering.





Do you own Sinful Colors Social Ladder? Do you mind the VNL or do you wear it layered over another polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi