Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Manicures of 2011

So I don't have a lot of favorite posts of favorite manis I've done in 2011 because I just recently started "actively" posting. Next year I plan to actively post throughout the whole year and do swatches and attempt more "creative" manicures. That being said, here are my favorites of 2011 that were documented.
Christmas Mani - My TOP fav of the year!

Verbena
"Sprinkled Strawberry Yogurt" (franken)

Halloween Mani

French Mani w/ CG Ring in the Red and CG Party Hearty

Breaking Dawn Inspired (Poster) Nails

Dorothy
Facets of Fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi