Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!! (NYE Mani)

Happy New Years everyone!! I gave great thought into what I wanted my NYE nails to look like. Loro suggested writing the numbers out so I went with that. I used CG Blue Years Eve, Tinsel Town, Icicle, Champagne Bubbles and Twinkle Lights (on both hands). As usual I like how the left hand turned out better. I'll be keeping this mani on for a few days.
flash

under lamp, no flash

under lamp, no flash

flash
Swatch/Review
Brand: China Glaze
Collection: Let it Snow
Color Name: Blue Year's Eve
Finish:  Shimmer
Number of Coats: 3

Blue Year's Eve is such a pretty blue! It reminds me of my "dream" paint job on a car. In some lights, BYE has a slight sheen of purple. I got it opaque in 3 coats. Although not a problem for me, in some lights (or with flash) there is still a VNL.
flash
My swatch details format was inspired by WackyLaki I really liked how "together" it looked on her blog so I will be using the same format on my blog. I hope that is alright.

OOTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi