Sunday, October 2, 2011

Revlon: Facets of Fucshia



(I think) I first heard about this polish from my friend AshleighLynne on twitter. I looked the color up and instantly I had to have it. Then Olivia did a post about it and I wanted it even more. I was worried that it would be one of those hard to find polishes (like WnW Behind Closed Doors, haven't spotted that anywhere yet?!) but luckily I didn't have that hard of a time. I was told by Ashleigh that it was sold at Target. Knowing that it might be difficult to find, I called before going to get it. Luckily, the first Target I called said they had 3 in stock. I told her I would be there to pick one up.


If you didn't already know, Facets of Fucshia is a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. It's a black jelly with small and large purple glitters. In my opinion, Facets of Fucshia is a highly sought after polish, so much so that even ladies who don't like purple want to add it to there collection. (It's true ask my friend Lia). And now for the pics...




If you don't have Facets of Fucshia or Bad Romance in your collection it is easy to achieve. My friend Jess used WnW Ebony hates Chris and Petites Black Amethyst. Check out her pic here. It's very similar to Facets of Fucshia.

The only downfall of this (and all glitter polish) is that it is VERY difficult to take off but other than that I love it! I honestly couldn't stop staring at my nails.

Do you own Facets of Fucshia or Bad Romance? Or have you put together a combo like Jess to achieve the same look? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi