Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD: WnW Disturbia and "Vampy/fall" colors


DISCLAIMER! I apologize for not "cleaning up" before these pictures.

Wet n Wild MegaLast Disturbia is a gorgeous plummy purple with fine shimmers. It has a different look in different lighting. The above picture was taken with flash and I used 3 coats. I have not worn it outside in sunlight yet so I can't tell you if the shimmers pick up in the sunlight. In artificial lighting, it has a deep vampy purple look. Because of this, I decided to compare it to my other vampy colors.
On my other hand I swiped Disturbia, Sinful Colors Rich in Heart (a deep burgundy with red shimmer) and NYC Plaza Plumberry (a wine-plum color). All three colors are so dark, they almost look black in certain lights. Here I was complaining about not having fall colors, but these are perfect for fall. The above picture and picture below were taking without flash.

with flash.
(again pardon the messiness that I did not clean up)

Do you own any dark vampy colors for fall? I'm ready to add some dark greens and khaki greens and of course browns or golds to my collection. What are you wearing for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi