Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink Wednesday 6

This week for Pink Wednesday I pulled out an older polish I have in my collection. It is Sally Hansen Chocolate. SH Chocolate is a mauve-rose color with no shimmer. I decided to top it with Sinful Colors Glass Pink. I used 2 coats of Chocolate and 1 coat of Glass pink. This is a perfect shade of pink for fall.



I don't understand why it's called "Chocolate". I would expect for a chocolate color to be in the brown family not the pink family.

Did you paint your nails pink today? What shade of pink do you own that is perfect for fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi