Sunday, October 9, 2011

4 more items crossed off wishlist

Let me start this post off by saying "I love my boyfriend". Tomorrow (or in 15 minutes) is our four year anniversary. He is the best thing that has happened to me and I love that he supports whatever I decide to do. I also LOVE that he supports my nail polish addiction.

He asked me what I wanted for my anniversary gift and after a little bit of thought I decided on none other than nail polish. Once he gave the "okay" and got over the shock of me wanting nail polish as an anniversary gift I immediately searched online for a few of my lemmings.

The first polish I looked up was China Glaze Party Hearty. (post coming soon) I found it on Amazon but the reviews of the seller lead me to search Ebay. I eventually came across evergreen_thumbs and before I ordered I searched the rest of her store and saw OPI Pirates of the Caribbean mini set with 3 of the polishes that I've been wanting. Needless to say, I was ecstatic!

Now on to the slew of pictures...













Stranger Tides


Sparrow me the Drama

Planks a lot
this was not on my wishlist because I had colors similar to it already.
Expect a comparison post soon.

Skull and Glossbones










Even thought the hype for this collection is over. I'm glad to finally have it. At this point, it's hard to pick a favorite from these four but I think it may be Stranger Tides or Sparrow me the Drama. I do recommend ordering from evergreen_thumbs on ebay because her shipping is very efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi