Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Topcoat

So my wonderful boyfriend gave me my birthday present early. My birthday isn't til the 26th but he was excited to give it to me because he knew I really wanted it. He got me 2 Sally Hansen Crackle Topcoats. (I may have mentioned several times that I wanted some crackle polish.) He told me he had asked the employee at Walgreens about the crackle polish & she told him that they were flying off the shelves. He got me Distressed Denim and Cherry Smash. I didn't take a picture of the bottles.

The first color I decided to use was Distressed Denim over Island Smoothie.





The brush is long and skinny, so it took multiple strokes to coat nail. Although I did not layer the crackle polish itself, I did side-by-side strokes. It's the first crackle polish I used so I don't have anything to compare it to so overall I was impressed with the effect. I just wish the brush was shorter and thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi