Thursday, July 14, 2011

attempting to save my nail


I cracked my thumb nail and I didn't want to cut it because it would be too short (and painful) I remember reading a post (or seeing a video) from sayanythingbr00ke about a technique she found to save your nail. That technique was using a tea bag to repair (and save) the nail. At first, it seemed like a good soloution. It held up for about 2 days, then started peeling off. I'm not sure what I did wrong or if it's normal. It is easier (and less messy)than using super glue (which I ended up using afterwards). I would probably use this technique again if I didn't have super glue. The above picture is before applying clear nail polish. After a few coats of clear polish, the tea bag somewhat blended in with my nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi