Saturday, July 9, 2011

notw

Quick post I've been trying to get up all week of my nails earlier this week. It's from Sinful Colors newest collection Beverly Hills. The color, Beverly Hills. This was one of the ones I wanted to be sure I got from the collection.
Sinful Colors Beverly Hills - 2 coats, no top coat

I was a disappointed in the display because they were not organized and half of the bottles were missing rings. My bottle did come with a ring but it is not pictured. I think the main reason I was upset about the display was because 1) I worked in retail & know things should be in a certain order but its nearly impossible to keep a display "store-ready" and 2) it looked nothing like any of the displays I've seen posted on other blogs. So far, I picked up two other colors from this collection and I'll post those when I use them. I hate being on a budget or else I would have bought them all, lol.


(This polish was received as a early birthday present.)

Have you got any of the colors from the Beverly Hills Collection? Was your display "store-ready"? Am I the only one who gets upset if the display isn't pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi