Friday, June 24, 2011

The top 10 award


Tag: The top 10 Award

I was tagged by the lovely charming Cutiegingerbread . To be completely honestly, I was a tad shocked and honored that Yuilya tagged me for the top 10 award because her blog (and the others listed below) inspires me to keep coming back to my blog. She puts a lot of effort into her blog which touches base with all things beauty. It’s a great read, so if you haven’t checked her out yet, stop by her blog.


The Rules:

1) Link back to the person who tagged you

2) Nominate 10 other bloggers

3) List your 10 favorite beauty products

I nominate:

nouveau cheap

glam morena

Bonnie

prim and polished

love. life. beauty.

a lady in love

Diary of a super mom

dulce candy

scarlett makes three

simplybeauty-ful

And an honorary mention for Taylor, who use to have her blog Mitchell, party of 3. I hope she brings her blog back one day ;).

My 10 favorite beauty products:

Okay now this is a tad tough because although I’m constantly trying to find new favorites, I’ve been on a “no-buy” for bit so these are the products that I know I really adore.

1. MAC sketch

2. Sedona Lace 88 warm palette

3. Sedona Lace brush roll

4. Philosophy Purity One-step facial cleaner

5. Maybelline Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara

6. Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liner

7. Got 2 b Guardian angel 425 Heat Protect n Flatten

8. Got 2 b smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion

9. Wet n Wild nutty

10. MAC expensive pink


Who are your favorite bloggers? Have you read any of these amazing blogs? What are your favorite products?

3 comments:

  1. awww u are so sweet! thank u so much! i'm so glad to see nutty on ur list! and I need to try the l'oreal liner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi