Thursday, July 14, 2011

notw: verbena

This week I painted my nails with Sinful Colors Verbena in honor of my mother's birthday. Also in remembrance of Caylee. Verbena is a pretty creme purple somewhere between lilac and a blue-violet. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to add this color to my collection but I read that it isn't part of the permanent line so I figured I would snatch it up while I could find it. To tell you the truth, I'm glad I did because I got the last bottle. Please excuse my messy edges in the picture spam. .





My accent color is LA COLORS Color Craze Jewel Tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi