Friday, July 29, 2011

Nail Junkie

I used Sinful Colors Nail Junkie under a crackle last night but to me it deserves a post all of its own because it's that fabulous.



I remember looking at this color at Walgreens and I had thought I purchased it. When my sister sent me a list of the polish that I left at my dad's I was shocked it wasn't on the list. I know I wanted to add it to my collection because I figured it would be perfect for an accent nail or to layer over any of the teal shades I owned. So once I had $2 to spare, I headed to Wags and picked it up.
It's a gorgeous teal jelly with chunky gold glitters and small blue sparkles. The formula is thick and gooey, making it a little difficult to work with. I used 2 coats to get the desired effect I wanted under the crackle I was going to use. Overall, it's a gorgeous color and would be perfect for an accent nail but I don't see myself purchasing it again because I'm pretty sure it will last me a LONG time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi