Monday, August 1, 2011

What's on my nails - Oh La La

Sinful Colors - Oh La La is my first coral shade in my collection which I picked up in the beginning of July. I had no problems with the formula and application. According to Nightly Nails it has a jelly creme finish. Since I loved the finish, I opted not to use a topcoat but I regret that decision because I had scratches and some weird print when I woke up from my nap. (yes, I let my nails dry COMPLETELY before I laid down.) Is that normal for jelly creme finishes? On my accent nail, I did polka dots using LA Colors Art Deco.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi