Friday, July 29, 2011

current nail polish - Trinity Junkie

My crackle nail polish collection is growing. I received 2012 Cherimoya Cracked Nail Polish in Trinity from my "mother-in-law" for my birthday. (She also got me a black crackle from Pure Ice. I was so excited because I wasn't expecting anything :).) The 2012 Cherimoya collection has 24 colors, and it's a big range. It was so hard to choose a polish. Trinity (in the bottle) seems a little darker than Pepto Bismol, but since I love pink I'm okay with that. I paired it with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie (which I absolutely adore) and I like the results.




The Cherimoya polish has a REALLY strong odor to it, like enough to knock you out. Well not literally but it is intense. The brush is short and thick and I prefer this brush over the SH crackle brush. The polish itself isn't too runny. It dries fast and has a matte finish (although I added a top coat) I would purchase another bottle from this brand because they have such a wide variety and it's in my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi