Thursday, July 28, 2011

day 2

day 2 - edgy look

Now I'm not one for "edgy" looks. I either go for neutral looks or bright looks (yes completely opposite I know, it just depends on where I'm going or how I'm feeling) but I have never been one to pull off a "edgy" look, so this is what I consider edgy.





Products used:
(base) Wet n Wild Eye Expressions Creme Eyeshadow - PopArt - (brown)
(lid) NYX For Your Eyes Only Smokey Eyes - (silver)
(crease) Coastal Scents 78 palette (2 shades of dark blue)
(undereye) Coastal Scents 78 palette (2 shades of dark blue)
(liner) InColor Fabu liner - black (with black eyeshadow over to intensify)
(waterline) Sephora Eye Pencil (midnight black)
Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara
(lips) MAC Sheer Plum
MAC Studio Finish Concealer Palette - Deep Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi