Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20 day makeup challenge: day 1

Day 1 - Simple, Natural Look (you should look like you’re not even wearing makeup!)

Disclaimer: I typically do not wear foundation therefore no foundation was used for this look.


Products used:
(base) Sun Kissed from Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeshadow - Pop Art
(lid) Sedona Lace 88 Warm Palette
(crease) Coastal Scents 78 palette
(liner) Vital Radiance Soft Defining Eyeliner - Soft Brown
Wet n Wild Mega Volume Mascara
Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel - This too shall glass
(undereye) MAC studio finish concealer palette - Deep Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi