Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(Tag) Kreativ Blogger Award - 10 facts

I was unofficially tagged by Olivia. She has a great blog, be sure to check her out. I love looking at the sweets she bakes.


Here's 10 facts you may or may not know about me.

1.) I will be receiving my associates degree in January for Early Childhood Education. My next educational goal is to receive my bachelors degree to become a kindergarten teacher.

2.) Growing up, I wanted to be a pediatric nurse or NICU nurse. However, I realized that I don't have the stomach to give children and babies shots.

3.) My first time flying was in 2009 when I went to Puerto Rico. Before that I was terrified of flying. Now it doesn't bother me (as much) I'm only nervous during take-off and landing.

4.) My favorite dishes to cook are pasta dishes. The possibilities are endless.

5.) I was born two months early on my father's birthday.

6.) I didn't get my drivers license until I was 19 in 2003 (although I had my permit since 2001) because I was nervous to drive and terrified to drive on I-4. Even once I got my license I only took back routes and side roads for the longest.

7.) I only wore dresses growing up becausem my mother forbid me to where pants due to our "church rules" and religion. Little did she know, that once in middle school I would change into jeans that my friends gave me to wear. I hated feeling like an oddball.

8.) I was a clumsy child, my name could have been "walks into walls" but I became more "graceful" after beginning dance classes my freshman year. (Although at times, I still can be clumsy.)

9.) My biggest regret was moving out when my dad remarried.

10.) Yesterday, a "dream" came true for me. One that I have had for about 13 years. I got a response from Justin Timberlake. Yea, so maybe it was only a one word response and on twitter but hey, I guess some dreams really do come true. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi