Monday, June 13, 2011

Beauty Wish List

I’m somewhat on a “no-buy” once again. For a while, part of the reason I disappeared from Twitter and the beauty community on YouTube was because I wanted to shop and tweet and was a little sulky I couldn’t. Some of the “new” items I want are a few months old (but I still want them) although I may not be able to find them. Some of the items have been on my wish list even when I wasn’t on “no-buy” but just couldn’t get them. So here’s my wish list and if as I get the items on the list, I’ll mark them off.

China Glaze Party Hearty (doubt I can find this) Received 10/7/11

Revlon Perplex (doubt I can find this either)

MAC MSF Natural

MAC Soft Brown

MAC All that glitters

GDE Electric lemonade

GDE Juicy Mango

GDE Trophy Wife

GDE Strawberry Cupcake

GDE Chocoholic

GDE Boyfriend’s sweater

GDE Backstabber

GDE Hello Brooklyn

GDE Stiletto

GDE Incognito

GDE Skinny Jeans

GDE Stellar

GDE After Prom

Urban Decay Naked palette (overrated but I still want it)

Sedona Lace Metal palette

Sedona Lace Kabuki Brush

Clinique Happy

MAC Amber Lights

MAC Ricepaper

MAC Yogurt

OPI Not like the movies Received 8/16/11

OPI Skull and Crossbones Received 10/7/11

OPI Sparrow me the drama Received 10/7/11

OPI Stranger Tides Received 10/7/11

Wet n Wild 8pan shadow (any)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi