Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 confessions...

One of the trending topics on Twitter right now is 10 confessions (and NSYNC, woot woot!) Since confessions are a little too personal for Twitter, I figured I would post mine here.

1. Sometimes I do not like what I see when I look in the mirror.
2. I love food too much.
3. I have not forgave my mom for making me quit Marionettes my senior year.
4. I have a strong desire to be a mom but fear it will never happen.
5. I do not know how to swim and hate getting water in my face.
6. I feel like a failure because I'm 27 years old and haven't accomplished anything in life.
7. My biggest mistake was moving out of my dad's house in 2006. I was not ready.
8. I'm afraid of dying before getting married, having kid(s) and having a career.
9. I don't like giving up (materialistic) things. I want to hold on to everything for ever.
10. I've always felt like the odd-ball that doesn't have any friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi