Monday, June 13, 2011

Nail Polish Collection

So when I moved to PR in February, I obviously couldn’t take everything because I was supposed to travel light. (Sidenote: Light for me was 2 suitcases, a backpack and my laptop bag and I mailed out 2 small boxes.) So of course, I ended up leaving a lot behind and that’s including half my nail polish collection. I asked my sister to do me a HUGE favor and make a list of the polishes I left there. The main reason I wanted the list is so I don’t end up buying dupes of what I already own. Being the great little sister she is, she took the time to type out the list for me. I was shocked, because I thought I had left more. Anyways, here’s the list.

Nail Polish Collection (at dad’s house)

Wet n Wild Blitzen

SC Up all night

SC Spontaneous

SC Social Ladder

Revlon Antique Linen

SC San Francisco

SC Courtney Orange

SC Love Nails

CG Shocking Pink

“green”

SC Out of this world

SC Cloud 9

SC Coral Pink

“really light pink”

SC I love you

SC Happy ending

SC Hottie

SC Easy going

SC Tokyo pearl

SC You just wait

SC Irish green

SC Mint apple

SC This is it *Gave this color to my sister since gold is one of her school colors

Sally Hansen Chocolate

SC Secret admirer

SC Innocent

SC What’s your name

SC Lets meet

SC Bali mist *my sister wants this color, if I find another one she can keep it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi