Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hobby Polish Bloggers present...NEON

Hello everyone, Happy Tuesday! Next week Twinsie Tuesday resumes but today I'm sharing my monthly Hobby Polish Bloggers link up post. This month our theme is neon.

As usual I did not know what I wanted to do but then I received my birthday exchange gift from Bridget and she sent me a neon polish that was on my wishlist. I am now the owner of Colores de Carol Flip my Flops which is described on the website as purple but on my nails it looks magenta/pink. Then on my accent nail I did a neon cheetah print using 2 new Sinful Colors neon polishes. On my pinky nail is Sinful Colors.


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi