Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ellagee Jolt

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday. I've been laying on the couch with a horrible headache. I've spent my last Tuesday of summer break watching Pretty Little Liars marathon leading up to tonight's summer finale when we come #fAcetofAce with A. (Yeah let's see.) Not wanting to be completely lazy, I decided to swatch all my new polishes.

Today I have a polish I received from Amanda (Fashion Footing) for my birthday. This is Ellagee Jolt from the Neon Shock collection. Jolt is described as a dusting of holo microglitter in a teal jelly base. This is 3 coats without a base.

Thank you Amanda for this gorgeous polish!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi