Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Watercolor Nails

Hey everyone, I had two excuses cross my head of why not to post today... My laptop is on the fritz and my cuticles are UBER dry but I choked it up and let it go. I got one picture to share today and other than my dry cuticles I LOVE how this turned out. For details on what polishes I used, I'll edit later - right now I got to get to work.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
 
Amanda at Fashion Footing
 
Amber at Nails Like Lace
 
Bridget at A Painted Nail
 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 
 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
 
 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 
 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 
 

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi