Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Seasonal Opposite

Hey everyone! Happy Spring Break - well for me at least. I would love to say that I'm relaxing on a beach playing in the sand but I'm not. I don't even really like the beach that much, I do miss it though. But no I'm in my current home state (Florida will forever be my HOME state) still enduring cold weather, as I type this it is 36 degrees outside. So it's kind of funny that today's theme is Seasonal Opposite. I started with Wet n Wild Wear Skinny Jeans on my tips and then attempted a gradient using Different Dimension Love is an Open Door. These nails are definitely the opposite of "normal" Spring weather.

 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 
Bridget at A Painted Nail
 
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

5 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi