Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CYNA - Autism Awareness

The second day of the All About Blue challenge's theme is Autism Awareness. Like I mentioned before, I've done my fair share of blue challenges in the month of April and that usually involves an autism awareness themed manicure. I used to work with children who have autism and before that I really didn't know much about it. I feel it's very important to spread awareness about autism especially since it affects 1 in 68 children.

For this year's manicure, I tried to represent the rainbow puzzle piece as my accent nail and I used Sinful Colors Endless Blue for the rest of my nails.





1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi