Tuesday, August 5, 2014

OMD2: Days 22-25

I've always wanted to try a feather mani. I've been collecting feathers for awhile just never got around to doing it. I don't think this will be my last feather mani, but maybe only on one nail. I used the original Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.
Negative space was something new for me too, I didn't use too much negative space there's a hint of it. I don't remember the exact polishes used for this design.
I love these grapes I did. Grapes were my favorite doodle to draw when I was younger. Why did I wait so long to put grapes on my nails. It was only fitting that I used Revlon Grape.
In my head I envisioned these roses turning out different but for my first time, I think they came out alright.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi